Summer is in full swing and the month of June has seen some of London’s best events, delicious new menu launches and exciting openings yet. The sun made us excited to get out and about in the Capital, and enjoy the vast variety of entertainment, food, and drink on offer. From incredible cabaret shows and wrestling spectacles, to incredibly inventive new summer cocktail menus, here are some of our highlights from the past month:
1. Dinner Time Story by Le Petit Chef is coming to London this October, as featured on the Hot Dinners Gastroblog.
2. The Cocktail Trading Company’s inventive new summer menu was featured by Secret London, describing the bar as ‘undoubtedly one of London’s quirkiest bars’ for ‘seriously good drinks’.
3. Vogue included ‘summer hotspot’ Skylight in its article on the ‘Best Rooftop Bars In London’.
4. Ray’s Bar’s new cocktail menu featuring ‘brimming pop culture references’ was included in Bar Magazine’s June issue.
5. Marie Claire included The Savoy’s spring afternoon tea in its ‘Best Places To Go For Afternoon Tea’ roundup, noting the Thames Foyer is ‘the perfect setting for it’.
6. The Resident interviewed Miss Polly Rae and Dusty Limits about their exciting new summer runs at Underbelly Festival for its July issue.
7. Mexican wrestle spectacle Lucha Libre took pride of place on the front cover of Big Issue North.
8. ‘Cabaret show with a difference’ The Black Cat Cabaret was included in Flight Time’s June issue.
9. Evening Standard included The Jam Tree’s ‘month long rum-bonanza’ Rum Fest in its weekend guide.
10. Channel 4 hosted Lucha Libre’s female wrestling star Diablesa Rosa on Sunday Brunch.
11. THATMuse’s all new ‘Love Hunt’ was included in Time Out’s feature of the ‘Best Events In Your Area’.