The clocks have gone forward and the sun has come out, meaning Spring has officially arrived in London, and with it we’re brought longer, sunnier days all the better for filling up with new boozy brunches, exciting re-launches and even a unique fun-filled treasure hunt! Here are some of our best bits from March:
1. The Cocktail Trading Company’s newly launched ‘Come Down With Me’ boozy brunch was featured on Time Out and described as ‘madness, though actually amazing’.
2. The opening of Number 177 Bar & Kitchen was covered in London’s best new restaurant and bar openings section in The Telegraph.
3. Time Out had a ‘First Look’ at the re-opened Borderline and notes that ‘there are plenty of reasons to get some sweat dripping down the Borderline’s new paintwork’.
4. Metropolitan Magazine included French Fest, taking place at Brasserie Zédel, in its London agenda as an event ‘Francophiles will adore’.
5. Evening Standard’s wonderful review of Bobby Fitzpatrick describes the bar as ‘fabulous fun’ and ‘one of the best new bars in London’.
6. The Beaufort Bar’s new cocktail menu, designed as a tunnel book, was featured in CLASS Magazine.
7. Daily Mail included new treasure hunt, THATMuse, in its Travel Notes section on ‘How to get the best from your holiday’.
8. Foodism described The Beaufort Bar as the perfect spot ‘where the whole proposition feels like a cathedral to the golden age of bartending’, in their ‘best drinks in London’ round up.