Its been one of the warmest August’s on record, and while this is traditionally the month of rest and mass exodus from London, things have only been hotting up at KPR, with The Jam Tree and Mussel Men's glorious beer gardens catering for sun-loving Londoners, whilst new craft drink delivery service HOPT provided BBQ and Bank Holiday booze, and retro bar Coin Laundry treated us to 14p pints in celebration of International Beer Day!
Before we welcome in what is set to be an incredibly exciting September, bringing with it the launch of new live entertainment concept Live at Zedel, along with a host of delicious new foodie openings and happenings, lets look back at August's press highlights:
1. The Jam Tree’s hog roast was named as one of the best free events in London by Time Out
2. Family-run Zia Lucia and their alternative pizza bases was reviewed in the Islington Gazette
3. Brand new craft beer, wine and spirit delivery service HOPT were included in The Wharf
4. Elle Deco featured the interiors of the Savoy's magnificent Thames Foyer in their ‘grand-café article.
5. Dalston seafood restaurant Mussel Men launched their sunny beer garden for the summer, reviewed as a “perfect spot to enjoy a summer evening” by the Hackney Gazette.
6. Metro featured Ask for Janice's up and coming foraging night, Urban Edibles, teaching Londoner's how take advantage of the urban larder on our very doorsteps
7. The Evening Standard featured Live at Zédel, the exciting new live entertainment concept set to shake up Soho this September
8. The Week also wrote an indepth, fantastic feature on the upcoming entertainment at Live at Zedel
9. Esquire spoke to Beaufort Bar Head Bartender Kyle Wilkinson about his signature drink for their September drinks page
10. Evening Standard picked up on Coin Laundry's bargain Pre-Brexit 14p beer for International Beer Day