Summer has finally arrived and July has been nothing short of amazing here at Kapranos PR. We’re looking forward to seeing what August has to offer!
Here’s a round-up of July’s best bits:
1. The barber, barista and florist trio at Trade Union features in ES Magazine's coveted Capital Gains guide to London.
2. The charcoal pizza bases from Zia Lucia take centre stage in The Angel Resident’s ‘Food Notebook’.
3. Jazz Fridays at The Savoy is the place to be this summer as featured in this month’s Homes & Gardens.
4. Time Out features Box Park's newest resident; brand new craft drinks delivery service HOPT.
5. Coin Laundry’s brilliant boozy brunch offering is included in Buzzfeed's top London list.
6. Scottish distillers R&B discussed the building of their new distillery and showcased their handcrafted whiskies on BBC Alba, in an interview with founder Alasdair Day on Rasaay island.
7. Date Lab, the unusual dating experience hosted by Coin Laundry caught the eye of Time Out on their ‘To Do’ list.
8. Jazz and juleps take center stage in The Sunday Times Travel’s coverage of Kansas Smitty's, leading up to their August residency at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
9. With just 7 hours to spare in the capital, BA Highlife suggested heading to The Savoy to sample their incredible barrel-aged Age of Discovery cocktail at the Beaufort Bar.
10. Mussel Men’s new summer menu was reviewed in Metro, as they discovered the wonders of the Dalston Junction based eatery.