Summer is finally around the corner and May has been a fantastically busy month here at Kapranos PR. Between new launches, innovative masterclasses and one of the most stylish cycling events in England, May has been tremendous!
As we welcome in June, here's a round-up of the best bits….
1. Zia Lucia, a new 'Neighbourhood Pizza' launching on 17th June caught the interest of Evening Standard who featured their delicious and healthy charcoal pizza.
2. The Wharf spotted the launch of La Terraza, a stunning canal-side Mexican pop up which has launched in Hackney Wick. Serving bottomless margaritas and Mexican street food, La Terraza is open throughout the summer.
3. Evening Standard recommended heading down to B&H Cookery school to try one of their plentiful masterclasses.
4. Town and Country spoke to Native founder Imogen Davis in a piece all about wild ingredients for their summer issue
5. This May, Metro included B&H Building's fortnightly Handbook masterclass. From 'Putting the Y back in Cyder' to 'The Best of British Gin', the summer series will see a wide range of drinks in the spotlight.
6. The capital's most stylish cyclist event, The Tweed Run, graced London's streets this May and Evening Standard covered this land-mark event, interviewing both organisers and participants.
7. Time Out loved the idea of adding a whisky twist to indulgent desserts and featured R&B Distillers & Basement Sate's decadent tasting as their event of the week.
8. Evening Standard suggested taking part in Gin Off, London's biggest gin competition at Graphic Bar in Soho.
9. Metropolitan fell in love with The Savoy’s stunning interior and Temptation Wheel menu so they organised a blind-date adventure that landed an eye catching double page.
10. Foodism put Paddington hotspot Heist Bank on the Radar