It's the most wonderful time of the year! The Christmas spirit is in full swing here in the Kapranos Office with the last month focused on the upcoming festive season delivering an abundance of equally jovial events to get Londoners in the mood during the most anticipated run up of the year. The cold may be here to stay for the foreseeable future, but we have a range of warming venues and events, including the start of Slap Ya Papa's 'Christmess' event at The Vaults, as well as the birth of Voodoo Rays and Dalston Superstore's lovechild 'Ray's Bar' for stylish cocktails and sleek, intimate interiors.
1. YoLanda Brown's acclaimed tour saw her interviewed in the Sunday Times 'Fame and Fortune' .
2. 5 Minutes with Jay Rayner in Good Things Magazine provided an interesting insight.
3. Ray's Bar opening was covered in Time Out 'Drink This' for some seriously delicious cocktails.
4. SW Resident's review of the reinvented Clapham bar/restaurant Aquum earned 4 Stars.
5. 'HIPCHIPS' may just be the hottest eatery topic in London right now, here FT reports on their unique take on potato crisps.
6. Our own account manager Sabsy gracing the pages of The Evening Standard for their coverage on the crisp craze: HIPCHIPS.
7. Discover trendy Hackney bar Behind This Wall in Stella's 'Stella Loves' page.
8. The ongoing construction of R&B'S distillery on the Isle of Raasay made BBC News this month.
9. ELLE included the opening of 'Christmess' and their 12 course banquets in their '6 Things to Do In London This Weekend'