September is usually that dreary month we’re all reluctant to enter after the relaxation and fun of August, but the summer heat has continued to match the fiery determination of the Kapranos team. Even the steadily more frequent rainfall and chill that’s beginning to drift in has not deterred us, and instead we’re focusing more on the positives of Autumn, such as retreating back indoors to those warm, cosy bars and restaurants. The success of the launch of Live at Zedel Autumn Season provides Londoners with a varied and fantastic programme to be entertained in comfort and style.
1. For everything “under one roof”, TRADE UNION is the perfect rain-safe venue, as featured in Food and Travel Magazine.
2. With specific mention to their “adventurous and gin- heavy” cocktails, TRADE UNION is featured in GQ magazine in a piece about the trend for adjoining bars and barbershops
3. Behind This Wall’s conceptual autumnal menu is mentioned in Metro.
4. ‘Cool and inviting’ Heist Bank is given the four star seal of approval by Time Out as their Bar of the Week.
5. Traders from the Epicurean World Market are featured in Foodism.
6. Restaurant mogul and Brasserie Zedel Owner, Jeremy King, is interviewed in the Evening Standard about the launch of Live at Zedel.
7. Metro gives Fresh Out of Fringe Comedy at Live at Zedel a big mention in their London To Do List.
8. The newly launched and revamped Greek dining experience at Aquum is featured in Bar Magazine.
9. ‘Friendly and family’ run restaurant Zia Lucia, is featured in the FT as the place to go for pizza with ‘unpretentious delight’.
10. And last, but by no means least, Heist Bank, the bar 'all about the beer' is featured in Shortlist.